Friday, December 23, 2011

Dustin & Gina and Sunset

Dustin came home from Northern Youth Programs in Ontario, Canada yesterday. He met his girlfriend, Gina from New York, in Atlanta and they flew the last leg of their flights here together. We're so glad to finally meet her in person and learn to know her better.w5

It is my week to clean the church house and they were great help.w4

The other evening we had a most beautiful sunset.w3

I think it was the prettiest I have ever seen.w2
I'm not good at photography so I kept changing the settings on my camera and just snapped lots of pictures in the 'folige,' 'kids & pets,' 'underwater,' or 'beach' settings. I don't know. I just picked the best ones to post here.

4 comments:

Ptquilter said...

Looks like the beginning of yet another quilt. The colors are beautiful!!

Rhoda Martin said...

thanks for sharing...Congrats to Dustin

Evie said...

That sunset is AMAZING!! I don't think I've ever seen one that firey! :)

Helen in the UK said...

The sunset was STUNNING!
Happy holidays to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...