Sunday, January 22, 2012

This, That, and the Other

“Gramma, will you please come out and play?”
IMG_4979
Does Ashton like this marshmallow snowman?
IMG_4723
Joel trying to surprise his sweetheart with a made from scratch jacket.
IMG_4740
The sewing has begun.  Hopefully we’ll see the finished project.
IMG_4995
We are glad for meat in the freezer, summer sausage & deerburger.
IMG_4866
Evie’s first deer.
IMG_5027
Georgi and Ashton love story time with Gina.
IMG_4804
It’s never too early to start planting corn.
IMG_4883
Georgi shows off her new Christmas cap to Grandpa.
IMG_4950
“Mama,  look! When I press this button, the chocolate goes round and round!”
IMG_4976
Laura is making herself a quilt. Stay tuned!
IMG_4990
I was so glad for Sheila’s help. She ironed a bunch of Paul’s shirts for me.
IMG_4997
Amy working with Creative Memories.
IMG_4999
Little Tina and Grampa share a sweet moment.
IMG_5001
Georgi cheers the pilots flying their planes and helicopters off the landing strip.
IMG_5006



7 comments:

Fullfilling my Dreams said...

Love your blog, got to see the jacket when finished.

Lauren H said...

Loved getting to see the pics of your cute grands! Missed seeing you Saturday (yes, I made it to a meeting!!!).

QuiltinGal said...

Enjoyed the post.

Quilting Corner said...

Although I don't know how to use all that Blogspot has to offer, I'm very happy with it. I always enjoy looking at your blog and seeing the family pictures too. It makes me feel there still is peace in this world. A world that appears to have gone crazy.

marissa a said...

Joel's doing something not many men would even think of trying. I want to see how it turns out and fits her!

Deborah said...

The blog looks great. I enjoy following along with you.

Doris High said...

I added your blogspot to my Google Read so I don't miss any of your posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...