Saturday, June 09, 2012

More Ghost Quilting and Uncle Lester

Saturday Morning -- Through My Kitchen Window

The "Ghost Quilting" technique is fun and catching.

I'm working on 2 more.

Paul and I were to Indiana recently for his Uncle Lester's funeral.

We spent one night with Paul's cousin, Benny & Miriam.

We got so sleep under this quilt made by Paul's Aunt Emma.

Miriam had this pretty quilt on their bed.

Paul's Uncle Wilmer is not well and has been in bed for 3 months. His daughter Naomi and husband Jim take care of him.

Aunt Ruth and a lot of Paul's cousins came to visit him while we were there.

Paul's Aunt Anna Marie and more cousins.

1 comment:

Martha Ginn said...

I'm so impressed with your Ghost Quilting passion. Glad you are enjoying it; you are making some beautiful pieces!
Sorry about the funeral, but these family get-togethers are a blessing.
Be sure to see my blueberry harvest on my blog.
Martha Ginn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...