Monday, September 10, 2012

Jacob's Ladder -- Design Wall Monday

I have finished sewing my 36 blocks together for the center of my "Jacob's Ladder" quilt.
 
 
Now I'm working on a border.
So tell me, do you see any winding staircases? What would be a good name for my quilt? Genesis 28:10-22 tells of Jacob of old as he slept, with a rock for his pillow and saw a ladder reaching to heaven with angels going up and down. There he met with and received God's promises.

 

Patchwork Times

Amy's Creative Side

2 comments:

parlasoni said...

i love this aunt julia!!! you are so incredibly gifted and talented :)

Foolish Feathers said...

WOW! Such little pieces, very nicely put together and I am impressed! I can't wait to see what border you pick out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...