Saturday, December 22, 2012

Camera

Paul got me a new camera for Christmas.  I really like the Canon Power Shot but what I had was a heavy old clunker. Georgi loved taking pictures with it so a bequeathed it to her for her 2nd birthday. I showed her how to load the 4 AA batteries and gave her the battery charger with all the extras. It seems like a big heavy camera for a little girl, but she likes it.

IMG_0065

Amy helped me pick out a new Canon Power Shot SX260. It has a 20X optical zoom that I think I will really like. This is the first picture I took with it.

IMG_0001

This was a shot from way across the room. Ashton has been sick, so he stayed in his pajamas all day today!

IMG_0094

Joel, Sheila, Georgi & Talya came for pizza tonight. Really, they brought it with them from Pizza Hut. That was special treat for me.

IMG_0091

Talya loves her mom and is growing so fast. She has already learned to craw.

IMG_0087

Georgi loves the tickling vibrations on her back from Grampa.

IMG_0067

This Christmas week will be fairly quiet around here with Joels going to VA, Quintens to WY, Dustins in NY & PA, and Craigs in OH. And then Gabriel went to GA and Darryl to SC.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...