Thursday, January 02, 2014

Paul Graber Family and Celtic Solstice

Life …
Our family gathered after Christmas to have a day together.
Paul Graber Family (2014) Large e-mail view

… as a Quilter
I’m still working on my Celtic Solstice mystery quilt which has now been revealed. I haven’t made the 4-patch units yet because in changing my colors they would be dark purple and lavender and I wasn’t sure how that would fit into the quilt. Well, now I know and I think they will look fine!
IMG_0821

However, I need to put this project on hold and get a class ready for our Possum Town Quilters on how to make a quilt from a picture.
Lily's Quilts

4 comments:

Jen said...

A beautiful WIP, I just love the colors!

Adventurous Quilter said...

Your purple and lavender should look wonderful, I look forward to seeing it progress. I have taken a break from CS today because I am sick of sewing chevrons LOL

coleensr said...

What a fine family!

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful family! Your quilt is coming along nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...