Saturday, April 29, 2017

Spring Paducah

What fun I had in Paducah. There was inspiration in so many places. These quilts at the quilt show were breathtaking.
 

The exhibit of quilts by Victoria Finley Wolfe was wonderful.


I even got to sit and chat a bit with Victoria and then ...

... she so graciously posed for a picture with me.

Lunch at Max's Brick Oven Cafe ...

... in the courtyard was delicious and an inviting place to relax.

The volunteer at the Yieser Art Center made the exhibit of 'Fantastic Fibers' very interesting for me.

My friend Eva Marie tried out a long-arm quilting machine.

I made this quilt, "A Plate of Pineapples" in 2007.

Kayoka Hata from Japan took inspiration from my quilt and made this quilt "Motherly Affection."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...